South Florida Tennis Pros
Founder & CEO
My name is Cedric Burl and I am a USPTA Certified Professional Tennis Instructor and the Founder and CEO of South Florida Tennis Pros. My goal is help market and secure funding for non-profit and for profit tennis facilities and organizations. Teach private and group lessons for adults and kids and spread the word about the wonderful sport of Tennis. I have dedicated a portion of my life helping adult beginners and kids learn the game of tennis.
I have also dedicated the site to everything tennis. I will have professional services and resources for teaching pros and organizations focus on tennis. I have listed a few of the services below.
- Grant Writing for 501(C) (3) Tennis organization
- Capital Funding for construction as well as expansion
- Strategic Marketing Plan to increase viability, membership and participation for local and private tennis facilities. We are able to save you 40% to 60% less than the competition on your marketing spend!
- Marketing Materials – We have relationships that will allow you to save on printed materials for Tennis Facilities.
- Unlimited Branded Saving Certificates – to drive traffic to your tennis facility, reward teaching professionals and students. You will be able to give away a unlimited number of ( 3 day 2 Night ) & ( 8 day & Night ) vacation accommodations.
- Medical Grade CBD Business Opportunity – We are able to supply your location with medical grade CBD with no up-front cost.
In addition to that you will be able to locate tennis apparel at a discount, locate physicians to deal with tennis related injuries as well as connect with my network to identify business opportunities in the tennis industry.
USPTA Certified Tennis Instructor: I have been an accomplished athlete in multiple sports since childhood, excelling in tennis, football and basketball in high school and college. I enjoy sharing those interests with others “I was what you’d consider a ‘natural’ when it came to sports, but I still had to work twice as hard as the next guy to compete due to the talent that was around me. It’s those techniques and experiences I gained that help me relate to my clients better than some other trainers and tennis pros. I feel with the combination of my experience, enthusiasm plus my USPTA (United States Professional Tennis Association) credentials; I offer a unique service to my clients.”
FYI: I run an internet marketing business as well as a financial services company. Please don’t hesitate to inquire about building your business on line or ask questions about your financial endeavors when it comes to your business.
Ask your self how does my serve hold up under pressure situations?
Many players serve well until the score becomes critical and then they fall apart. They get so jittery that their usual reliable serve loses all directional control. To overcome this from happening to you, clear you mind. Stop thinking of the point, but focus all the attention only on centering the desired serve.